Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PICK YOUR FUCK FOR THE NIGHT.

asdfWhat time is it?

animated clock

It's time to

CHOOSE

THAT

TRICK!

Ok. Here is the scenario: It's a drunken night at the bar... there have been three guys hitting on you all night and they want to take you home and fuck the holy shit out of you. (Well, lets hope you douche first so there is no actual shit left behind on the sheets.) Each guy wants you to himself... there is not going to be any three ways..four ways going down. Just YOU and ONE of these men. They are all different types, but each posses one quality another doesn't have.


Guy # 1

He has the face and the body that you consider your "DREAM GUY" in the "looks" department but he has a VERY small dick. The guys is also a TOP ONLY. There will be no assaulting his anus. (so dont try cheating)


So basically he would look something (but insert him with what your dream guy looks like)



ANd his cock.. well it looks a little something like this.....




GUY # 2


Guy two isn't the hottest guy to look at... he isn't your type, but he has one of the nicest dicks you will ever have shoved deep up in your man cunt. He will hit your prostate with each stroke and make you cream without even touching your cock.

He looks a little something like this....


(I know this guy isnt bad looking.. so use yoru imagination! LOL)

But his cock.............




Guy # 3

This guy should be at the Bingo hall and not at the gay bar, but none the less he is there and ready to put every inch of his 80 year cold deep within your rectal walls. This might not sound like such a great idea, but if you do the deed with him you will not only be walking away with that OLD PERSON smell and dusty cum shooting out of your ass, but you will also be walking away with $5000.00.


(BUT MUCH OLDER THEN THE GUY PICTURED ABOVE)




So there are your choices for the night. Just remember you are VERY VERY drunk and you do in fact plan on going home and letting one of these men FUCK YOU TILL YOU BLEED... .so dont give me that.. NONE of the above bullshit. PICK ONE BITCHES!!!


Click the "LIKE" button so I can see who is reading this.







Free video hosting at Gaywatch.com

13 comments:

  1. Hot Video...thx matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeah nice video sexy studs poor guy with the small dick even i got it a little bigger

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is my way of saying...FUCK A TIGHT HOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least with the old guy i could go shopping to forget about it --- in theory ---

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm the movie didn't load for me, the embedded player didn't show up actually

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt... you going to help me paint my room?

    ReplyDelete
  7. why is it the guy getting fucked seems to always have the bigger cock?
    I was thinking it would be the other way around, when first seeing these tow studs.
    And I've never been with anyone that makes all that noise,,lol.
    I had to turn down the volume, so the people next door, wouldn't think I was the one being plowed...lol.
    I think I'll save that one and turn it into a mp3.
    Thank you so much for sharing this video with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the video....as for the first pic, he was cute...the second pic looked familiar to me for some reason!!!! The other pic is nice too.....I couldn't see the old man!!! Oh well...if I wanna see some old flabby guy I don't have to go far....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, what the fuck? I jerked off some approximately 75 y.o. guy one time in one of the last gay théatres and he shot within seconds. But he was a "proud mary" to a maximum degree, possibly because of his unusually large member, and he strutted off before I could get anything going on me. He was probably as much of a cunt when he was 21 because you don't get much more faggishly self-important anyway.
    At least if I'm getting rump-pumped I don't have to look! (Oh shit! Neither do they!) but I'll go with #2 tickling my arse because it's kind of a cute li'l thing. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugly Guy, nice cock! Nothing better than great sex, even money.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
    for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've
    had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my webpage :: cccam Server Dreambox Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers however this article is in fact a nice piece of
    writing, keep it up.

    my weblog; Daily Offers

    ReplyDelete