Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fictional Piece That went along with a prior blog

For those of you who did not read my blog on the Five Fab Bloggers I posted, let me give you a quick update so you know whats going on here...

I let my friends pick out of 5 craiglist ads which one I would do. They voted and there was two winners. Here is my story on how the first one went..... Or you can go here to read it.

Click here for the blog.

Here is Bachelor #4.. and one of the Winners.




To protect the innocent we shall call him Mr Generous.


I wasn't sure that he would still be available since it said one night only, but I sent him an email anyway. It was only a matter of moments, that I got a reply. He said he loved my picture and would drive to a Philly hotel to meet me.

He wouldn't send me a picture, but told me that he was willing to give me $75.00 for "gas" money and that he wanted to suck my dick.

I was quite nervous when I arrived at his room. 269 was his room number, I thought how fitting. Is ad said older male, but I dig older guys, so I was just hoping that he was a good looking guy that just happened to be married. You know how those married guys are!

I knocked. I waited a minute. I knocked again. Then.. as I began to turn to walk away... The door began to creep open.. "Dan" He said. Yes bitches, I gave him a fake name. No way in hell was I letting this fuck know my name was Matt.

I turned around and I was shocked! I could not believe what I was looking at. Was this a dream?

He looked old enough to be my grandfather!

There he stood in his white Hanes his way t-shirt, a pair of flannel saggy boxers and black socks. His hair was salt and pepper, mostly salt and it was very thin. Yes. He had himself a comb over. When he smiled at me, he teeth look nearly perfect, though. Good teeth is always a plus.

I didn't want to go in, but I had a hard time just being a prick and saying I couldn't do it. So when he asked me to come in. I did. Reluctantly.

When I walked in the room there was a familiar odor in the air. One that I just couldn't put my finger on. He excused himself to go to the restroom, when he stepped away I took a really big whiff trying to figure out this smell. Then it hit me. It was that OLD PERSON smell. It was sort of the cross of hanging out in a nursing home or a 90 year old widows home, who hasn't redecorated or scrubbed the place since 1970. The smell was disturbing me.

I stood up from the edge of the bed and decided I was going to make a run for it. How could I go through with this, was all I could think.

The bathroom door began to open.. I sat back down rather quickly...

He dimmed the hotel room lights. He walked over to me.. handed me 75 dollars and then asked if I was ready for the blog job of my life. I half grinned and said "ready as I will ever be."

He pulled down my pants and began to play with my cock. His hands were cold, and the age spots on them were making me sick. My cock would not get hard.

Finally he went in for the kill. He shoved every inche of my limp dick in his mouth. I layed back on the bed, closed my eyes tight, and just tried to imagine a hot little muscle boy between my thighs. It seemed to be working.

Finally my dick got hard, but the guy was scaping my dick so bad with his teeth. He had no good ryhtm and I just wanted it to be over with. With one final scrape, I screeched. "DUDE, you are hurting my cock with your teeth" He didn't say a word.. and with one quick swoop..

He pulled them out and tossed them.....

http://z.about.com/d/dentistry/1/0/a/HPIM7248.JPG


On the bed, they landed right by my fucking head. I thought I was going to be sick. As he started going to town on my dick again, I used the pillow to push them away from me.


The blow job was still sucking though. But at least he wasnt tearing my dick up with his teeth anymore.

He didn't bob his head, no twisting, and not much hand action either. He basically just SUCKED it. Like you would suck on bottle. What the fuck? I started losing my erection a little bit.. and then.. as he sucked it harder and harder and harder.. Ohhhh I was about to... cuuuummm..

and then...


He sucked the piss right out of me. Literally! I couldn't believe it. I thought I was about to cum. That is why I let it go. I could feel it stream is how I knew it wasn't cum. I could smell it. I was so embarassed.

He stood up, piss dripping from his mouth. I thought he was going to kill me. Nope.. He dropped his pants and start jacking off. Then he was about to shoot his load on me.

I jummped off that bed so fucking quick. He let his load go all over the place.

I said DUDE I am sorry. I have never had that happen to me before. He told me he knew what he was doing.. threw an extra 50 bucks at me and told me "here is a tip".

I guess he is into golden showers and drinking piss. I was about to gag just thinking he ingested my piss. I wanted to get the fuck out of there. I said thanks.. pulled up my pants.. and headed the fuck out the door.

I got myself a horrible blowjob, pissed in someones mouth, and made a $125 bucks all in 20 mins. What a night.

So there you have it.

Bachelor #4

DONE.

I still have #5 to go.

God, Why did I agree to this??

No comments:

Post a Comment